CERTIFIED TRAUMA YOGA INSTRUCTOR WITH FOCUS ON ADDICTION
Ashly Fox is a thought leader in the field of mental health and addiction treatment. She is creating change in the field with her uniquely designed evidenced-based system. The system incorporates the practices and tools of western psychology, yoga, and somatic awareness to support clients on their individual and collective health and healing journeys. Ashly’s training both on and off the yoga mat focuses not only on the physical benefits of yoga but also its mental health benefits.
Ashly is an experienced registered yoga teacher (YA-500 ERYT), and is Yoga Alliance, 500-hour certified. She specializes in therapeutic yoga and customizing practices to meet individual client’s needs and presenting pathology. Ashly is trained in and draws from various styles and lineages of yoga, including vinyasa, Hatha, restorative, yin, pranayama (breath work), visualization and meditation. Ashly is also certified in CPR and first-aid.
Receive Guidance, Call Now
- Isolation in Addiction January 31, 2022
- Can You Overdose on Ritalin? December 23, 2021
- What Happens When You Stop Drinking Alcohol? November 29, 2021
- How Do I Stop Taking Drugs? October 13, 2021
- Tricare Accepted Inpatient Rehab for Addiction October 16, 2020