Nikki came to Southern California last year, but is from the Bay area, CA. She has her Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies from the University of San Francisco, and is RADT certified. Nikki has had personal experience with addiction, which is why she finds working at Capo such an amazing experience in being able to help others struggling with the crippling effects of addiction. While also, being able to relate to clients on a meaningful & deeper level. Nikki is adamant on being an active participant in her recovery on a daily basis. On her free time, Nikki enjoys spending time with her puppy, her boyfriend, her family and all her friends she has met while being in Southern California.
Receive Guidance, Call Now
“I was a client at Capo in July of 2020 and I feel truly blessed to have ended up at such an incredible treatment center. And now, being able to work here is something I am so grateful for!”
- Isolation in Addiction January 31, 2022
- Can You Overdose on Ritalin? December 23, 2021
- What Happens When You Stop Drinking Alcohol? November 29, 2021
- How Do I Stop Taking Drugs? October 13, 2021
- Tricare Accepted Inpatient Rehab for Addiction October 16, 2020