Family Relations Manager/Interventionist
Patty has maintained her sobriety since May 1996. She attributes her recovery success to the strong foundation that was built for her life by living the 12 steps daily. Patty loves to work with clients to get them into treatment through interviewing and interventions. When Patty is not helping others, you will most likely find her training for a Spartan Race Triathlon and all other endurance sports. Patty has been employed by Capo by the Sea since 2001, serving the Capo community and helping others find joy in a life of recovery.
Receive Guidance, Call Now
- Isolation in Addiction January 31, 2022
- Can You Overdose on Ritalin? December 23, 2021
- What Happens When You Stop Drinking Alcohol? November 29, 2021
- How Do I Stop Taking Drugs? October 13, 2021
- Tricare Accepted Inpatient Rehab for Addiction October 16, 2020